- "Cultivating the Acorns of Science" -Botanacula Enterprises
|The starting area of Athena's Wrath|
|Type||Exterior Access Corridor|
|Par-Time||39 minutes and 12 seconds|
|Company||Botanacula Enterprises/Athena Station|
Athena's Wrath is a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail.
"The Company has got an easy assignment lined up for you here in this sector. Mutated vegetation, the focus of the base, that was being studied and biologically engineered in the Athena Station, has escaped and wrought havoc upon the facility.
You are to conduct yourself hastily and within company protocols as per your contract. Operations must be resumed within the facility as soon as possible, so you are to be thorough and professional, or prepare to face the full extent of the Company's legal department..."
Respawn brief Edit
"A recent accident has left an opening in the sanitation division's workforce.
You are to assist any remaining colleagues in their duties, but be alert. Early reports indicate possible foul play, proceed with caution.
Ensure the facility is sanitized and in proper order in a timely fashion. Failure to do so will lead to a less favorable re-assignment, or termination."
The map consists of a single large L-shaped atrium with one small corridor. The J-HARM Tool is required to reach stains, trash and viscera on the high ceilings and window sills. Natural lighting and the high ceilings give this level an open and bright decorum.
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What A Load Disposal Bins Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- J-HARM Tool
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
- Find all  Personal Identification Devices and bring them to the Punchomatic.
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The words "Everything is Permitted" are written in blood on the floor near the incinerator.
- The laser welder can be found on the window sill overgrown with ivy, along with the remains of a worker.
- Cans are hidden on some window sills and along the ledge opposite the windows. These must be removed to complete the level with a perfect score.
- There is an Easter Egg on one of the windowsills, hidden at the base in a wall covered in ivy. The window that has the egg is the second window from the crate Stacking Area at the far end of the main hall.