Level Briefings Edit
|The presence of possible remaining viral contaminants must not deter you from cleaning the medical facility in its entirety.|
Recent tragic events have lead to a shortage of hazmat suits.
Management feels that the unimportance of your task does not warrant the expenditure of valued articles.
Therefore, it is advised that your work be expeditious.
Failure to restore the facility promptly is a matter of finality.
|A fellow colleague was rushed off-site earlier today with a serious infection.|
We are sending you in to cover for them.
Do not demonstrate the same lack of initiative as they did.
Failure to expedite the cleanup operation will result in your immediate dismissal, or worse.
Take care when handling any remaining contaminants. Always ensure proper protocols.
The facility must be corrected promptly, efficiently, and above all quietly.
The map consists of two main rooms linked by a fairly wide S-shaped corridor, with two side corridors isolated with unlocked doors. There are 5 medical supply stations that need to be restocked.
|Original Map Source|
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What A Load Disposal Bins Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- J-HARM Tool
- Alien Virus Canister
- Stack crates in the designated orange stacking area.
- Stack medical supply crates in the designated green stacking area.
- Stack medical waste crates in the designated stacking area (next to the incinerator).
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
- Find and place all 12 PIDs into the Punchomatic, and fill out reports.
Incident Reports Edit
Incident Particulars: Aliens, Guns, Viruses, Military, Environmental Hazards
Number of Dead Aliens: 12
Number of Shell Casings: 108
Number of Bullet Holes: 129
The number of items incinerated can be found in the code of the player's save file. The player should save his/her game, navigate to his/her save file, open it in Notepad (or TextEdit for iOS), then press CRTL+F and search for NumIncinerated. The proceeding number is how many items have been incinerated during the player's game.
Location of cadavers and their causes of death:
- Whole body at bottom of stairs in room with vendor: Slain
- Next to vendor: Eviscerated, Decapitated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- Next to J-Harm: Eviscerated, Thrown, Dismembered, Halved, Slain, Impact
- Bottom of stairs to right of J-Harm (not immediately next to J-Harm): Eviscerated, Decapitated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- First body encountered (in corner) when entering room with metal floors and barrel-stacking area: Dragged, Eviscerated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- In barrel-stacking area: Dragged, Eviscerated, Decapitated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- In corner of hallway, at top of stairs between Slosh-o-Matic & incinerator room: Eviscerated, Liquefied, Sliced, Other
- Incinerator room, on side with Bin Dispenser, closest to wall: Eviscerated, Decapitated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- Incinerator room, on side with Bin Dispenser, left of the one above: Eviscerated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- Incinerator room, lower level (between stairs): Eviscerated, Dismembered, Halved, Sliced, Slain
- Next to incinerator: Eviscerated, Thrown, Dismembered, Halved, Slain, Impact
- Far end of incinerator room: Eviscerated, Dismembered, Halved, Sliced, Slain
A full guide for all maps can be found here.
Time: 14:23 GST
Identification: Dr. Abraham Purulence
Title: Asst. Pharmacologist
- Progress: has been slow, but I believe we almost have it!
- The virus; is most peculiar in that it transforms both living and dead tissue into a kind of 'sponge'.
- The more tissue it comes into contact with, the larger it gets, feeding off the cells, ultimately killing the host.
- It also seems to attract other infected organims together.
- Time is of the essence, infection is highly probable, and we're currently only able to stop its more basic functions!
- We hope to avoid a repeat of what happened to Dr. Fiddles.
- Containment protocols have since been bolstered.
Time: 18:12 GST
Identification: Cpl. John Razor
Title: Professional Ass Kicker
- Primary Objective:
- Locate the alien antidote.
- Secondary Objective:
- Kick alien ass!
- Our intel suggests an antidote to the alien virus was being worked on in this sector before the swarm came through.
- This antidote is of vital importance to the mission.
- All other concerns are secondary, find the antidote!
Bob's note can be found in the barrel stacking area, in the left corner, sitting on a crate. It is dated 03/02/2184.
Bob 03/02/2184I'm just one step away from making it to the Waste Disposal Sector.
Junior Executive Janitor
I can't get out of here fast enough, they think they can stop me, but they can't.
I know whats really going on, I've seen things.
I would like to take a few momentos with me, but it's not worth the risk, God only knows what's in those jars!
The bodies, what have they done to them!?
They must never find me!
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The phrase "The storm is coming RS" is written in blood on the glass wall in the side room near the Slosh-O-Matic. The Laser Welder is also found in this location.
- The caduceus is a symbol comprising a winged staff intertwined with serpents. It is the staff of Hermes in Greek mythology, and is often mistaken for the similar but unrelated Rod of Asclepius (which has only one serpent instead of two on the caduceus). Both symbols (but primarily the Rod of Asclepius) are associated with medical care facilities in most countries, including the United States.
- Caduceus is the only level to contain Alien Virus Canisters by default. The canisters are considered mess and should be incinerated to obtain a perfect score, however there is an achievement which requires bringing an intact canister to another level via the Janitor's Trunk.