Level Briefings Edit
|The presence of possible remaining viral contaminants must not deter you from cleaning the medical facility in its entirety.|
Recent tragic events have lead to a shortage of hazmat suits.
Management feels that the unimportance of your task does not warrant the expenditure of valued articles.
Therefore, it is advised that your work be expeditious.
Failure to restore the facility promptly is a matter of finality.
|A fellow colleague was rushed off-site earlier today with a serious infection.|
We are sending you in to cover for them.
Do not demonstrate the same lack of initiative as they did.
Failure to expedite the cleanup operation will result in your immediate dismissal, or worse.
Take care when handling any remaining contaminants. Always ensure proper protocols.
The facility must be corrected promptly, efficiently, and above all quietly.
The map consists of two main rooms linked by a fairly wide S-shaped corridor, with two side corridors isolated with unlocked doors. There are 5 medical supply stations that need to be restocked.
|Original Map Source|
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What A Load Disposal Bins Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- J-HARM Tool
- Alien Virus Canister
- Stack crates in the designated orange stacking area.
- 10 are required for full credit
- Stack medical supply crates in the designated green stacking area.
- 8 are required for full credit (out of approximately 10 in the level).
- Stack medical waste crates in the designated green stacking area (next to the incinerator).
- 20 are required for full credit (out of approximately 23 in the level).
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
- 6 are required for full credit (out of approximately 8 in the level).
- Find and place all 12 PIDs into the Punchomatic, and fill out reports.
Bob's note can be found in the barrel stacking area, in the left corner, sitting on a crate. It is dated 03/02/2184.
Junior Executive Janitor
I'm just one step away from making it to the Waste Disposal Sector.
I can't get out of here fast enough, they think they can stop me, but they can't.
I know whats really going on, I've seen things.
I would like to take a few momentos with me, but it's not worth the risk, God only knows what's in those jars!
The bodies, what have they done to them!?
They must never find me!
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The phrase "The storm is coming RS" is written in blood on the glass wall in the side room near the Slosh-O-Matic. The Laser Welder is also found in this location.
- The caduceus is a symbol comprising a winged staff intertwined with serpents. It is the staff of Hermes in Greek mythology, and is often mistaken for the similar but unrelated Rod of Asclepius (which has only one serpent instead of two on the caduceus). Both symbols (but primarily the Rod of Asclepius) are associated with medical care facilities in most countries, including the United States.
- Caduceus is the only level to contain Alien Virus Canisters by default. The canisters are considered mess and should be incinerated to obtain a perfect score, however there is an achievement which requires bringing an intact canister to another level via the Janitor's Trunk.