Evil Science is a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail.
|Given the nature of the work carried out within this facility, your absolute discretion is paramount.
Federation representatives will be arriving in a week, and it is imperative that the facility be clean and organized before said time. Failure to perform your duties within company protocol, and on time, will result in immediate termination.
Be absolutely certain the facility is clean, hygienic, and in working order. And remember; discretion is the better part of employment.
|As per your contract, you are to perform your assigned duties efficiently and with absolute discretion.
We are only hiring you for this job in a temporary capacity, you are to stand in for a...dismissed colleague.
Work swifty and avoid eye contact with your fellow workmen for any length of time.
The map consists of a wide, curved central corridor, which branches off into three medium-sized rooms. At the end of the main corridor is an elevator leading to an upper floor, comprised of a smaller central area with a bathroom and sick-bay area connected via short corridors. The door to the sick-bay requires an access code to unlock.
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What-A-Load Disposal Bins Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- Stack cryogenic canisters in the designated area.
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack Wet Floor Signs in the designated area.
- Find all  Personal Identification Devices and bring them to the Punchomatic.
| Spoiler warning!|
This section may contain spoilers. Please proceed with caution.
Bob's note can be found on top of a crate in the sick bay.
I've managed to breach security protocols and avoid personel.
My secret has been discovered, and as a result I am in deep trouble.
The things I've seen in this facility, God help us...
I plan to make for the Cryogenic labs and hopefully sneak through undetected.
They must never find me!
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The door code for the sick bay in the second floor is 2199.
- The words "Save us" are written in the infirmary.
- A digital notice board attempts to excuse the blood near the elevator as the result of a service technician cutting his finger on a screwdriver.
- This level contains several toilets filled with fresh water, which can be used to clean the player's mop. However, they will eventually dirty like normal buckets.
- The player will need to stack objects or use the J-HARM to reach stains and viscera above the duct work on the second level, as well as clean the large "pocket" in the wall on the far right side of the Incinerator room.
- A switch on the wall near the Incinerator releases a puff of toxic, green gas into each of three holding cells on the opposite side of the room, and three alcoves adjacent to that. This gas is one of the few things in the game capable of killing players.
- A switch in the "operating room" on the first floor activates the sawblade over the chair. It will continue to spin until the switch is used again.
- It is possible to open the doors to the second floor elevator shaft just as the elevator is leaving for the lower floor. Using this method, players can toss items into the open elevator shaft as a means to remove items in bulk from the upper floor, rather than one elevator trip at a time.
- Prior to the v0.29 update, Evil Science had uncleanable patches of light-blue, slippery liquid on the main corridor floor to impede the player's efforts.
- A "Face Hugger" (from the Alien franchise) can be found inside a ceiling air duct on the second floor sick-bay. Being a collectible, it is not detected by the Sniffer and does not have to be removed from the level to obtain a perfect score. Before collectibles were added to the game, the air duct instead contained a bloody arm.
- There is no function for the pizza slicer other than comic relief. The tool is also found in the level Caduceus.