Brief / Respawn BriefEdit
|The company requires that the facility be cleaned by no later than the following day.|
Failure to have this dilapidated area cleansed for the commemorative plaque unveiling ceremony will result in your expeditious termination.
Any remaining filth will shame not only yourself, but also the company and the entire human race.
Dishonouring of humanity's saviour or the company with your actions will not be tolerated!
This physically small map consists of a medium sized central area with two rooms connected by short narrow corridors, and several shallow corridors/recesses.
|Original Map Source|
There are four lanterns provided, with no means to acquire more. There is no Vendor in this level.
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
- Find all 4 Personal Identification Devices, place them in the Punchomatic, and fill out reports.
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The word "run" is written in blood on a wall near the What A Load Disposal Bins machine.
- The word "Die!" is written on the wall in the alcove near the corridor that leads to the incinerator.
- There are hidden stains and viscera spread on top of high ledges and pipes which require the J-HARM tool to reach.
- Uneven floors, poor lighting, and loose metal plates and covers on the floor of the main area can make this level particularly frustrating to find all small objects and stains.
- This level has no associated achievement for completing it.