Brief / Respawn BriefEdit
|The cleansing of this section of the facility is of the utmost urgency.|
Ventilation is to be turned off by tomorrow, as many alien spores were discovered in the duct-work; the source of which was found to be this area.
Failure to clean the area will result in access doors being sealed and the ventilation systems isolated from your area.
The company advises you to consider the lives of other technicians in the course of your duties.
The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the person in scrubs.
This small map consists of one large room with a long, dark, dead-end corridor.
|Original Map Source|
There are two lanterns provided, with no means of obtaining more. There is no Vendor in this level.
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
- Find all 5 Personal Identification Devices, place them in the Punchomatic, and fill out reports.
Incident Reports Edit
Incident Particulars: Aliens, Guns, Military, Homicide
Number of Dead Aliens: 1
Number of Shell Casings: 51
Number of Bullet Holes: 0
The number of items incinerated can be found in the code of the player's save file. The player should save his/her game, navigate to his/her save file, open it in Notepad (or TextEdit for iOS), then press CRTL+F and search for NumIncinerated. The proceeding number is how many items have been incinerated during the player's game.
Locations of cadavers and their causes of death:
- End of hallway with toxic gas: Shot, Murdered, Eviscerated, Thrown, Dismembered
- Hallway between bin dispenser and Slosh-o-Matic: Shot, Dragged, Murdered, Eviscerated, Dismembered, Impact
- Next to bin dispenser: Eaten, Dragged, Eviscerated, Dismembered, Slain
- Incinerator room, in barrel stacking area: Eaten, Eviscerated, Decapitated, Dismembered, Halved, Slain
- Incinerator room, in corner directly opposite incinerator: Eaten, Dragged, Eviscerated, Dismembered, Slain
A full guide for all maps can be found here.
Tips and TriviaEdit
- There is nothing the player can do to turn off the poisonous green gas in the level.
- The words "We're doomed" are written in blood on the wall in the main area.
- Prior to the introduction of the J-HARM, it was necessary to stack crates and barrels to reach the stains and retrieve viscera in high-up locations.
- The level briefing text "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the person in scrubs" is a humorous nod to Spock's quote in Star Trek II, the Wrath of Khan, "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few".
- This level has no associated achievement for completing it.
- There are five manhole covers wedged in ceiling holes throughout the level. Three of them have body parts trapped inside them. Hit the manhole covers with the mop to knock them down.