Splatter Station is a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail.
Brief / Respawn BriefEdit
|The company feels that the recent 'events' and purge of the station must not reflect badly on its reputation.|
It is required that each and every corner of the facility be cleaned by friday, no delays!
Your conduct in this matter will reflect on your record and decide your continued employment.
We expect each and every employee to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the company's honour.
The map consists of a large L-shaped corridor with a medium sized room at either end, and two smaller corridors branching off of the central corridor.
|Original Map Source|
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What A Load Disposal Bins Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
- Find all 8 Personal Identification Devices, place them in the Punchomatic, and fill out reports.
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The words "God is dead" are written in blood on the wall in the main corridor.
- This level has several body parts and various messes that can only be reached with the J-HARM.
- Poor lighting and hidden viscera can make this level fairly hard to perfectly complete.
- This was the first level made available in the game's alpha release.
- There is no associated achievement for completing this level.