|The starting area of Splatter Station|
|Type||Administration Access Hall|
|Par-Time||34 minutes and 24 seconds|
Splatter Station is a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail.
"The company feels that the recent 'events' and purge of the station must not reflect badly on its reputation.
It is required that each and every corner of the facility be cleaned by friday, no delays! Your conduct in the matter will reflect on your record and decide your continued employment.
We expect each and every employee to conduct themselves in a manner befitting the company's honour."
The map consists of a large L-shaped corridor with a medium sized room at either end, and two smaller corridors branching off of the central corridor.
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What A Load Disposal Bins Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
Tips and TriviaEdit
- The words "God is dead" are written in blood on the wall in the main corridor.
- This level has several body parts and various messes that can only be reached with the J-HARM.
- Poor lighting and hidden viscera can make this level fairly hard to perfectly complete.
- This was the first level made available in the game's alpha.
- This level has no associated achievement for completing it.