- "Journeying Ever Deeper" -Eldritch Oil
|The starting area of Unrefinery|
|Type||Back-Water Chemical Refinery|
Unrefinery is a level in Viscera Cleanup Detail.
"This somewhat dilapidated oil refinery, as you know, was the victim to a recent 'incident'.
Unknown "Mantis" entities appear to have invaded from below the surface, where they were disturbed by facility operations.
They have almost certainly all been terminated by this point. Surely.
As always, Company protocols stipulate that you should operate efficiently and with discretion, in carrying out your custodial duties.
Work Safe. Work Smart. Work Hard!"
Respawn brief Edit
"A former colleague of yours has suffered a sudden death somewhere within the station.
We're not exactly sure what's going on down there, so be alert, possible entities may be involved.
Ensure the facilty is in working order and cleared of all possible signs of the 'incident'. Our benefactors will not accept further failure, do NOT dissapoint them..."
Map Overview Edit
The map consists of a small L-shaped corridor leading into a large open area containing level mechanics such as the Slosh-O-Matic and incinerator.
- Slosh-O-Matic Bucket Dispenser
- What A Load Bin Dispenser
- Laser Welder
- J-HARM Tool
Secondary Objectives Edit
- Stack crates in the designated area.
- Stack barrels in the designated area.
Tips and Trivia Edit
- Often green-coloured lighting can make it rather difficult to view messes on one's mop, especially as this level has plentiful quantities of bright green/yellow alien blood.
- Unrefinery is one of only four levels confirmed to be on actual planets, the others being Athena's Wrath, Unearthly Excavation and Paintenance Tunnels.
- Unrefinery contains several oil drums, which, when shot with the laser welder for long periods of time will explode, shooting several fireballs and creating large amounts of soot. The drum itself will then melt into a small pile spotted with red/brown stains.
- They also explode in the Incinerator, and due to its being near the Barrel Stacking Area, can cause a chain reaction if many are stacked already.